How to download your files
- After saving your file (you have to save before downloading), click on "DOWNLOAD" in the top left.
- You can save as a PDF, JPEG or PNG (please note the PNG is for geofilters only, not for printing)
DOWNLOADING AS A PDF
- Save as a PDF with the option to select trim marks for easy trimming and multiples on one page to save paper.
- Select the paper size you prefer.
- Perfect for printing at home or at a print shop (popular options are Staples, Office Depot, FedEx Kinkos, Prints of Love etc.)
DOWNLOAD AS A JPEG
- Save as a JPEG if you're printing as a 5 x 7 or 4 x 6 photo at a photo lab, like Walmart, Walgreens, Costco, Target, Shutterfly, etc.)
- Please make sure you print the correct size. You can't print a 5 x 7 as a 4 x 6 and vice versa.
- JPEG is also perfect if you want to send the file digitally as an E-vite via email, social media etc.
- You can print with or without bleed, please check with your print shop.
- Multiple pages will be downloaded as separate JPEGS in a zipped folder. You'll need to extract or unzip the files once downloaded.
DOWNLOAD AS A PNG
- The only time downloading as a PNG is recommended is when you purchased a Geofilter. The PNG is compressed, so it won't work for printing.
- To send the invitation digitally as an E-vite, I would recommend saving it as a JPEG, because the PNG quality is lower and will be blurry when zooming in.